Monday 27 June 2011

Gotz Girls

Today i took photos of all my gotz girls, all day on the radio ive been hearing about the heatwave across the country but it just rained here all day, it stopped about 4 o clock so i rushed outside to take these photos. I found it quite hard as im used to photographing my models and i know how each one poses etc but it was difficult getting all these girls to look as nice as they do in real life, so i think ill have to take some more on a brighter day. As you will see i do like my waifs , they all stand behind my sewing machine watching me while i sew, probably waiting for me to make a mistake and then they will know that thats a new outfit for them !

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are all absolutely gorgeous and I can see why they have made their home with you! ;-) They have lots of character and look beautiful in all their wonderful outfits.

    The temperatures have been ridiculously high here today, not much good for doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    So glad you have decided to go "mod",you make the most perfect clothes for Sasha,well done you!!
    Love Chris x

    ReplyDelete