Sunday 27 July 2014

CLOTHING FOR SALE



SOLD...OUTFIT (A)...


Pretty summer dress made from lightweight liberty cotton, i think the colours are slightly richer than the photo shows, the dress has a full skirt and contrasting white peter pan collar, it comes with a matching headband and little knickers edged with white lace, also included are white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included...




SOLD...OUTFIT (B)...

Im not sure if this will fit an early gotz girl as they have wider shoulders and the tops of the arms are bigger but I will try it on one to check the fit if you need me to.....
Simple little dress with non set in sleeves, its been made like the early gotz tops, the sleeves have contrasting edging, peter pan collar and full skirt, underneath are matching spotty bloomers, also included are hair ribbons and white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included.....



SOLD...OUTFIT (C)...

Im not sure how popular this style is as its not ideal for wearing under a cardigan but I think its really pretty !, made from vintage cotton, it has frill sleeves, waist band and full skirt, underneath are matching bloomers, also included are hair ribbons and white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included....




SOLD...OUTFIT (D)...

Ive used this fabric lots of times before and I managed to find more, its lovely vintage cotton, underneath the dress are matching bloomers, also included are hair ribbons and white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included ....





SOLD...OUTFIT (E)...

I cant decide if this dress is blue or dark grey, maybe a bit of both ! its lovely cotton with contrasting collar and cuffs, underneath are matching bloomers, also included are hair ribbons and white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included ....




SOLD...OUTFIT (F)...

Summer sleeveless dress made from vintage cotton, its a rather roomier dress than I usually make, it has decorative buttons to the front a full skirt and matching headband, underneath are knickers edged with white lace, also included are white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included ...




SOLD...OUTFIT (G)...

Im not sure if this will fit an early gotz girl as they have wider shoulders and the tops of the arms are bigger but I will try it on one to check the fit if you need me to.....
Simple little dress with non set in sleeves, its been made like the early gotz tops, its made from vintage cotton,the sleeves have contrasting edging, peter pan collar and full skirt, underneath are matching bloomers, also included are hair ribbons and white nylon socks, my models shoes are not included.....




SOLD...OUTFIT (H)...

Dress with a faux waistband and full skirt made from pretty old fashioned looking cotton, underneath are matching bloomers, also included are white nylon socks and hair ribbons, my models shoes are not included....




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely bunch of outfits as per usual Sarah! I, of course, am too late.....as per usual!!! I was too busy sewing LOL!
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete