Tuesday 13 September 2011

Blue Nose Friends.....

I noticed while looking at Dees blog "sasha village" that her new later gotz gregor was holding a little blue nose friend, i had to warn her that these little teddies multiply quite fast and then she posted a photo of one of her babys surrounded by the collection as theyd already multiplied to 10, esme loves these so much and loved seeing the photo, so she set all hers up ready to be photographed, she has 23 and they all are lined up on her pillow at night, the photos not too good as it was just before bed and the light was on......

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thinking about it I think I have one of these, holding some littler ones that hubby gave me for my birthday. Must post a picture sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they come in bigger sizes!!! Esme what a great collection but you know it WILL get bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah and Esme,
    Wow,what a fantastic collection,I bet those babies just can't decide which one to play with!!
    Lovely photo
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete