Friday 22 February 2019

NO LISTING ...

Apologies no listing tomorrow as planned , last week i got some sort of cold virus that completely wiped me out and i didnt want to do anything but sleep ....i think though that now sewing is actually my real job i need to be a bit more disciplined, as when i was working in the hotel i would have gone to work no matter how awfull i felt but being at home sleeping on the sofa was much more appealing than sewing :) rich who hasnt worked for over 2 yrs and his only job he has to do is to empty the dishwasher , decided as i was so poorly he could be my assistant and cut the things out so then i could sew them ....err no , im poorly i cant do anything !!!! ...anyway the listing next saturday will be very coat based as ive not been feeling very inventive :) ....a pic of next to my tv , yes i know theres rather alot of dust but every single surface in my living room is covered with colourful stuff ive collected and theres really not enough time in life to pick it all up and dust it :) xxxx





15 comments:

  1. oh Sarah sorry you're not well, feel better !! And I dig your Avon doll bottles, I had those when I was young !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought avon was a very british thing , had no idea you would have it too , i used to love all my nans avon makeup, gold metal compact cases and beautiful gold lipstick cases xxxx

      Delete
    2. well i never ...you learn something new everyday !!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you're poorly Sarah, hope you feel much better soon :) I love your two Gotz girls so much, your redhead NN is sooo pretty! Get well soon, love Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now Sarah.
    The problem with dusting is it just keeps returning ! So no fair!
    I love your two NN Girls and it love seeing all your little collections. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dee exactly so why dust in the first place coz it just comes back , i was an excellent duster in the hotel but not so good at home :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. Get better soon Sarah.
    We will miss your Saturday listing but would much rather wait until you're better and feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel much better very, very soon dear Sarah. ❤️ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all better now , just a week of not being able to do much , im playing catch up now for this saturday xxxx

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell Sarah and hope that you're now on the mend.
    And look at it this way, at least you didn't have Man Flu ;)
    xxx
    PS I love your colourful things in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all my colourful dusty things :) ...theres another 3 sides of the room that look just like that xxx

      Delete