Tuesday 13 September 2011

Presant !!..........

I had such a lovely suprise yesterday after a bit of a disaster morning, i had been trying to self assemble a new (very cheap and nasty) hat/coat stand, i had to attatch wooden balls to hollow metal poles that would form the hooks for the coats, the balls wouldnt fit so i tried brute force, it all slipped and the pole went into the base of my forefinger, rich (hubby) said hed seen worse but i went to the hospital today and they sorted it out but ive now got a huge dressing on so i cant do any sewing for a while.....
anyway back to my pressie, my sasha friend chris said she had sent me a gift, i had absolutely no idea of what it could be .....a while ago i had sent her a card which was a photo of one of my models and as a suprise she had drawn a copy for me and had it mounted and framed !, i was over the moon , it was just what i needed to cheer me up, shes so talented........THANKYOU  so much chris.....there are some really lovely people in the sasha world !

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How lovely, what a wonderful gift.

    Sounds awful though your injury ouch! Hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous surprise, beautifully drawn in oil pastel crayons and especially well timed after your nasty accident. Must have really cheered you up.
    Hope that your finger is now starting to heal well and that you will soon be able to get back to your Sasha sewing.
    Sasha love from Kendal....who was also pleased to see one of the Sasha cards being put to even greater use than was originally intended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of Chris to to give you such a lovely gift Sarah! I always love the gifts that are so personal and one offs.
    Love Steve XXX

    ReplyDelete